Why Incorporate A Private Limited Company in Singapore?
- Full Tax Exemptions (100%) on the first $100,000 net profit for the first 3 years.
- Partial Tax Exemptions (50%) on $100,001 – $300,000 of net profit for the first 3 years.
- Limited Liability (Limited to pay up compensations only up to your indicated paid up capital)
- Personal Assets of Directors/ Shareholders will not be implicated.
Everything You Need to Form Your Company
Our Company Incorporation Service includes:
- Disbursement to ACRA and Government Fees (Over $300)
- 1 Year Company Secretarial Service (Worth $500)
- Company Name Search
- Reservation of Company Name
- Preparation of Registration Forms
- Appointment of Named Secretary
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Business Profile
- E-Certificate of Incorporation
- 1st Board Meeting
- Company Share Certificates
- Bank Account Opening (Applicable for OCBC Only)
- Advisory on Compliance Requirements
- Auto Email Filing Reminder
- Incorporation Advises
- Minutes for Annual General Meeting
- Maintenance of Register of Registrable Controllers & Nominee Directors (ACRA requirement as of May 2017)
- Free Courier Service for Signing of Incorporation Documents
- 12 Months Registered Address at Wcega Tower (Additional $180)
Interested in incorporating your company, but not a Singaporean or PR?
The requirements are a little different if you aren't a Singapore Citizen or PR. Please check this out instead!
Engage Our Service
..and get 1 Year Company Secretarial Service (Worth $500) FREE!
Thinking about incorporating a company in Singapore? Click on "Incorporate Now" to fill up the form, or “Request a Callback” to speak with one of our executives about your options.
Lead Time For Service
1-2 Working Days upon receipt of all relevant information, subject to ACRA approval.
Compliance with Local Laws
Why do you need a Corporate Secretary?
Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 requires ALL Singapore Companies to appoint a Singapore Company Secretary to handle ongoing statutory compliance matters.