Why Incorporate A Private Limited Company in Singapore?
- Full Tax Exemptions (100%) on the first $100,000 net profit for the first 3 years.
- Partial Tax Exemptions (50%) on $100,001 – $300,000 of net profit for the first 3 years.
- Limited Liability (Limited to pay up compensations only up to indicated paid up capital)
- Personal Assets of Directors/ Shareholders will not be implicated.
Are Work Passes Required?
No Singaporean Director? No Problem.
It is Mandatory for Private Limited Companies in Singapore to have at least one Director who is a Singaporean or PR.
However, if you don't have a Local Director, we can be appointed as your Nominee Director for a small fee.
Everything You Need to Form Your Company
Our Company Incorporation Service includes:
- Disbursement to ACRA and Government Fees (Over $300)
- 1 Year Company Secretarial Service (Worth $500)
- Company Name Search
- Reservation of Company Name
- Preparation of Registration Forms
- Appointment of Named Secretary
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Business Profile
- E-Certificate of Incorporation
- 1st Board Meeting
- Company Share Certificates
- Bank Account Opening (Applicable for OCBC Only)
- Advisory on Compliance Requirements
- Auto Email Filing Reminder
- Incorporation Advises
- Minutes for Annual General Meeting
- Maintenance of Register of Registrable Controllers & Nominee Directors (ACRA requirement as of May 2017)
- Free Courier Service for Signing of Incorporation Documents
- 12 Months Registered Address at Wcega Tower (Additional $120)
Interested in incorporating your company as a Singaporean or PR?
The requirements are much simpler if you're a Singapore Citizen or PR. Please check this out instead!
Engage Our Service
..and get 1 Year Company Secretarial Service (Worth $500) FREE!
Thinking about incorporating a company in Singapore? Click on "Incorporate Now" to fill up the form, or “Request a Callback” to speak with one of our executives about your options.
Lead Time For Service
1-2 Working Days upon receipt of all relevant information, subject to ACRA approval.
Compliance with Local Laws
Why do you need a Corporate Secretary?
Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 requires ALL Singapore Companies to appoint a Singapore Company Secretary to handle ongoing statutory compliance matters.