Prefer Your Accountants to Be At Your Office?
Looking to outsource accounting services in Singapore? Prefer to have someone handle your accounts at your office rather than sending the documents elsewhere? Our convenient outsourced accounting arrangements could be the solution you are looking for.
At your request, we can send our accounting personnel to your offices for customizable working hours to handle your accounting needs.
In general, our outsourced accounting services include services such as preparation of full set accounts including income statements and balance sheets on a weekly or monthly basis.
OUR ONSITE ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Beyond preparing a full set of accounts, we can also handle these additional accounting functions
- Prepare consolidated accounts for group of companies on monthly or yearly basis
- Prepare management reports for management meetings and financial reporting purposes
- Review of accounts
- Design and create templates for accounting and financial reporting purposes
- Advise on accounting procedures and internal controls
- Assist to forecast, budget and monitor business cash flows
- Consult, train and implement GST accounting procedures
- Manage, supervise and guide accounting team at client offices
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents and bankers on accounting related matters
ONSITE ACCOUNTING ARRANGEMENTS
In general, there are 3 types of outsourced accounting arrangements:
Arrangement 1: Onsite Accounts Team
- We handle your bookkeeping and accounting tasks at your office
- We are your onsite accounts team
Arrangement 2: Onsite Accounts Manager
- Your accounts team handles the bookkeeping and accounting at your office
- We manage, supervise and guide your accounts team at your office
- We are your onsite accounts manager
Arrangement 3: Placement of Accounts Staff
- You have your accounts team
- We place our accounts staff on temporary or contract basis at your office to supplement your existing accounting team.
- Assist to address your excess accounting workload or insufficient headcount
ADVANTAGES OF ENGAGING ONSITE ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Some advantages of our accounting outsourcing services include the following:
- Focus more on your core business and worry less about recruiting, guiding and managing your accounts staff.
- As we manage accounts at client offices, all documents and data are maintained where they are. All our accounts staff are bound by our strict non-disclosure agreement to ensure client confidentiality.
- Clients have convenient access to their accounts and documents whenever they need them at their office. Our onsite outsourced accounting arrangement also improves communication with clients during the work process.
- Convenient and easy access to a team of professional accountants to provide independent professional opinion and advice when you need it.
- Latest updates on accounting standards, rules and regulations.
- Minimize accounting overheads without the recurring fixed expenses to maintain a larger accounts department.
- Our broad accounting experiences from a wide range of industries enable us to provide better accounting solutions to enhance your business.
- We strive to reduce the billable time spent by constantly finding ways to consolidate accounting processes while reducing duplication and wastage of accounting resources
- Value for money. By increasing effectiveness with higher efficiency, we do our best to improve the cost per unit of right output for our clients
Engage Our Service
Let us take your accounting worries off you.
Our experienced accountants will work hand-in-hand with your team to ensure satisfaction!
Lead Time For Service
Case-by-Case Basis - Let's have a quick chat about your accounting needs!
Compliance with Local Laws
Why do you need a Corporate Secretary?
Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 requires ALL Singapore Companies to appoint a Singapore Company Secretary to handle on-going statutory compliance matters.