Let Us Do the Accounting
Margin Wheeler offers a comprehensive range of accounting and bookkeeping services for your company.
All companies registered in Singapore must keep proper books of accounts as stipulated by the Singapore Companies Act. Good bookkeeping not only facilitates day-to-day account maintenance and drafting of financial statements for the submission of annual returns, but also provides insight for sound business decision-making as well as efficient financial management.
Margin Wheeler provides the full spectrum of accounting services to companies that prefer to outsource their bookkeeping needs.
What We Provide
Upon taking up our bookkeeping services, we provide the following;
- Professional accounting services provided on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Full set of accounts (financial statements, profit and loss accounts, balance sheets, bank reconciliations, cash-flow statements, trade debtors and trade creditors listings).
- Diagnosis and investigations.
- Preparation of financial statements at business, sole-proprietor, partnership, SME, management corporation, MNC, enterprise, entrepreneur and company levels.
We also carry out GST Calculation and Submission, if applicable.
What We Need from You
In order to provide company accounts with the highest level of accuracy possible, we require the following:
- Bank Statements (12 months)
- Cheque Butts
- Bank-In Slips
- Petty Cash Vouchers
- Payment Vouchers (including suppliers & expenses)
- Salary Vouchers (including casual labour, cleaner & part-timer)
- CPF Statements / Foreign Worker Levies (If Applicable)
- Sales / Credit Notes / Debit Notes
- Hire Purchase Agreements / Tenancy Agreements (If Applicable)
- Unpaid Suppliers’ Invoices
- Subcontractor Listings / Commission Paid
Not A New Company?
If your company is past its first financial year, we require the following:
- Previous Year Financial Statements
- Previous Year General Ledger, Trial Balance, Debtor Listing, Creditor Listing and Bank Reconciliations
Upon engagement of our service, we can arrange for a courier to collect the documents from you absolutely free-of-charge!
Start Small, Scale Up
Our prices are extremely affordable:
- Monthly Bookkeeping starts at only S$100 per month.
- Quarterly Bookkeeping starts at only S$300 per quarter.
- Yearly Bookkeeping starts at only S$300 per year.
*Fees are subject to increase according to the volume of transactions (Incoming and Outgoing).
At Margin Wheeler, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all package for our clients. Contact us to discuss more about how we can help you manage your accounts and be in compliance with ACRA and IRAS regulations.
Engage Our Service
Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly Bookkeeping from S$100/month or S$300/quarter or S$300/year
Lead Time For Service
1-2 Working Days upon receipt of all relevant information, subject to ACRA approval.
Compliance with Local Laws
Why do you need a Corporate Secretary?
Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 requires ALL Singapore Companies to appoint a Singapore Company Secretary to handle on-going statutory compliance matters.