Is the Entrepass For Me?
EntrePass Applications are for foreign entrepreneurs who lack the necessary educational qualifications or do not qualify under the Employment Pass scheme but have a proven track record of successful entrepreneurial experience.
The application process for the EntrePass is more complex than for the Employment Pass. Also, it requires a minimum paid-up capital amount of S$50,000.
Company Set-up Requirements
The key requirement for the application of an EntrePass is a ten-page comprehensive business plan that outlines the goals and objectives of the proposed business plan and includes a strategy to meet the requirements stipulated by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
The business venture must demonstrate, within one year, that it will meet the requirements of employing a minimum number of local employees and achieving a specified total business expenditure.
- Minimum: One shareholder plus one resident director plus one company secretary.
- Local registered office address.
- Must be registered as a private limited company with a minimum paid-up capital amount of S$50,000.
- Applicant must own at least 30% of the company shares.
Note: The application for the Singapore EntrePass must be submitted within six months after the incorporation of a company. Upon approval, the applicant can set up a company as a single Director and Shareholder within 1 month from the date of Entrepass approval.
For more information, please refer to the MOM website.
EntrePass Visa Eligibility Requirements
- 10 page business plan detailing business goals and objectives
- Relevant experience and a track record of managing businesses or a unique business proposition
Procedure for Entrepass Application
- Submit the EntrePass application form to us.
- Complete payment of upfront fee S$3500 for EntrePass application. S$1000 will be refunded if the application is rejected after the appeal.
- Upon receipt of payment, a detailed business plan will be prepared within 2 to 4 weeks based on the information provided.
- Forms and documents prepared must be signed by the applicant. We would only require the signature of the applicant in the forms we have prepared.
- Margin Wheeler will subsequently liaise with MOM on behalf of the applicant regarding all handling of documents.
- The processing time is around 4 to 6 weeks from the day of submission to MOM.
- S$3,000 banker’s guarantee is required upon approval of the EntrePass.
- Upon approval of the EntrePass, Margin Wheeler will undertake the setup of the proposed company.
- Passport Size Photo of Applicant (Taken within last 3 months)
- Resume / CV
- Educational certificates (Certified true copy)
- Applicant’s past employment testimonials in English (Optional)
- Singapore EntrePass Application (Form 8).
- MOUs or contracts with potential clients for the new business, if any
- Brochures, press releases, or any other business collateral from previous or existing business ventures, if any
- A well-drafted, 10-page business plan (Entrepass Business Plan Form)
Have An Existing Business In Your Country?
We will also need the following if you have an existing business in your country:
- Business Information
- Business License (Certified true copy)
- Product Catalogue / Photos
- Tax papers
- Invoices from suppliers
- Company / Personal bank proof (at least S$30,000)
- Rental Agreements
- Business Contracts
- Annual Turnover for the past 3 years
Engage Our Service
We provide Singapore EntrePass Application services at only S$3500 per applicant.
We'll walk you through the paperwork, and assist you to get your application submitted successfully!
Lead Time For Service
Case-by-Case Basis - Let's talk!
Compliance with Local Laws
Why do you need a Corporate Secretary?
Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 requires ALL Singapore Companies to appoint a Singapore Company Secretary to handle on-going statutory compliance matters.