Is Your Landlord Asking for a GROSS TURNOVER (GTO) Audit?

Is your landlord asking that you have your revenue figures certified by a public accountant? Our affiliated CPA firm provides this service!

We require the following information to complete the audit:

  1. System-generated sales reports (e.g. POS)
  2. Bank statements
  3. Monthly reports submitted to the landlord
  4. Cash roll

Please complete the online Audit Quotation Request Form below and we will be able to provide you with a confirmed audit fee.

Get a Sales / Rental (GTO) Audit Quote

Let us know some basic details about your company, and we'll work out a ballpark figure for your GTO audit!

Have you incorporated your company yet?

Let us help you get started with your very own Private Limited Company!

Engage Our Service

We offer Sales / Rental (GTO) Audit services starting from just S$700!

Compliance with your landlords reporting requirements is now easier with us.

Lead Time For Service

Case-by-Case Basis - Let's talk!

Compliance with Local Laws

Why do you need a Corporate Secretary?

Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 requires ALL Singapore Companies to appoint a Singapore Company Secretary to handle on-going statutory compliance matters.

Corporate Secretary Services

Your Dedicated Banker

Skip the queue, because your time is worth more!

Open your corporate bank account with either one of DBS, OCBC, UOB and ASPIRE



Please fill this form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!