Why Incorporate A Private Limited Company in Singapore?
In a fast-moving world, Singapore is one of the easiest places for company formation. Those who decide to set up business in Singapore must make several decisions to give their businesses a competitive edge in the flooded market. It is crucial to understand that in Singapore, for a proper company formation, it needs to be registered with ACRA – registering a business is part of the incorporation process. For company formation that complies with the rules and regulations of various authorities, it is recommended to take up corporate services offered by Margin Wheeler.
Benefits of Singapore Company Incorporation
In Singapore, company incorporation aids in protecting a business owner’s assets from legal and even financial risks. Other salient values that are in line with Singapore company incorporation that can be benefitted from Margin Wheeler’s fast company incorporation services include:
- Full Tax Exemptions (100%) on the first $100,000 net profit for the first 3 years.
- Partial Tax Exemptions (50%) on $100,001 – $300,000 of net profit for the first 3 years.
- Limited Liability (Limited to pay up compensations only up to your indicated paid-up capital)
- Personal Assets of Directors or Shareholders will not be implicated.
Everything You Need to Set Up Your Business in Singapore
From choosing a business structure to registering your business, several steps need to be taken for proper establishment. This tedious process can be embarked upon by the business owner or by engaging our cheap yet professional Singapore company incorporation services. Compared to filing for incorporation alone, for a fast set up process in Singapore, it is recommended to purchase company incorporation package services that will guide you through every step of the way.
Steps to Singapore Company Formation
For fast Singapore company incorporation, there are a few requirements. These include:
- An approved company’s name and principal activities
- Company’s directors and shareholders
- Registered office
- Company secretary
- Possession of a minimum paid-up capital
When all the incorporation documents have been prepared, business owners can take the fast route of officially registering the company on ACRA that has its own legislation of business formation, vetting services and processes.
Our Company Incorporation Service
At Margin Wheeler we offer a range of cheap service packages for Singapore company formation. To help businesses realise the value of their entrepreneurial mission, our Singapore company formation services include:
- Disbursement to ACRA and Government Fees (Over $300)
- 1 Year Company Secretarial Service (Worth $500)
- Company Name Search
- Reservation of Company Name
- Preparation of Registration Forms
- Appointment of Named Secretary
- Business Profile
- E-Certificate of Incorporation
- 1st Board Meeting
- Company Share Certificates
- Facilitating the opening of Bank Account
- Advisory on Compliance Requirements
- Auto Email Filing Reminder
- Unlimited Incorporation and Company Secretary Advices
- Minutes for Annual General Meeting
- Maintenance of Register of Registrable Controllers & Nominee Directors (ACRA requirement as of May 2017)
- Free Courier Service for Signing of Incorporation Documents
- 12 Months Registered Address at WCEGA Tower (Additional $180)
- Exclusive Relationship Manager attached to each Company.
Interested in incorporating your company, but not a Singaporean or PR?
The requirements are a little different if you aren't a Singapore Citizen or PR. Please check out our fast company incorporation services for expats instead!
Engage Our Service
..and get 1 Year Company Secretarial Service (Worth $500) FREE!
Thinking about incorporating a company in Singapore? Click on "Incorporate Now" to fill up the form, or “Request a Callback” to speak with one of our executives about your options.
Lead Time For Service
1-2 Working Days upon receipt of all relevant information, subject to ACRA approval.
Compliance with Local Laws
Why do you need a Corporate Secretary?
Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 requires ALL Singapore Companies to appoint a Singapore Company Secretary to handle ongoing statutory compliance matters.