Data Protection Services (Outsourced DPO)
Your shortcut to Data Protection Compliance.
Margin Wheeler offers a range of outsourced data protection services to suit your operational needs. We also ensure your company’s compliance with Singapore Data Protection requirements.
Data Protection has gained importance over the years, to the extent that the Singapore Government has stepped in to ensure that all companies comply with it’s set of rules and advisories.
This has added considerable responsibilities to all Singapore Companies.
The good news is that you’re able to outsource this particular aspect of Data Protection requirements to a company like Margin Wheeler. Margin Wheeler is a certified provider for DPO functions that improves your company’s data privacy and assists you with staying compliant with these laws.
It is super easy to engage in our services.
- Consultation - Arrange a complimentary session with us. We will assess your company’s requirements and advise you on the processes required.
- On-site analysis - Once engaged, our consultants will visit your premises to assist your DPO to do an on-site gap analysis.
- PDPA Manuals and Policies - We will help your DPO in the creation of the various policies and processes that will ensure your company’s compliancewith PDPC. We also tailor these policies and processes to meet your organization's unique needs.
Why outsource to Margin Wheeler?
- Low costs – By outsourcing to Margin Wheeler, you don’t have to train up your staff, while they focus on doing things they are good at. You also need not hire full-time staff just to fulfill this role.
- Certified - Our DPO is certified and has gone through Data Protection Courses that cost a lot of money and took up a lot of time. We went through it, so you don’t have to.
- Updates – We are updated in real-time by PDPC on any new requirements/changes they may come up with for DPOs. We then relay these important messages to you via newsletters and you simply have to keep a lookout for these newsletters to know what needs to be done.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Click here to send in your interest so we can schedule a meet up with you to better understand your organization's business operations and requirements.
ENGAGE OUR SERVICE
Our extremely affordable Data Protection Service starts from only $600, a fraction of the cost our competitors are offering these at.
We will arrange for an obligations-free meetup at your office to assess the complexity of the work required before advising on the final costs.
Why do you need a Data Protection Office?
Under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), ALL organisations are required to develop and implement policies and practices that are necessary to meet its obligations under the PDPA.
In particular, organisations are required to designate at least one individual, known as the data protection officer (DPO), to oversee the data protection responsibilities within the organisation and ensurecompliance with the PDPA.