WHY DO I NEED A COMPANY SECRETARY IN SINGAPORE?
Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50, requires ALL Singapore Companies to appoint a Singapore Company Secretary to handle on-going statutory compliance matters. As a value add, a corporate secretary acts as the primary body responsible for administrative functions and documentation work, a company is mandated to adhere. ACRA strictly specifies the importance of appointing a company secretary or engaging the services of a corporate secretary service provider in Singapore within six months of company incorporation.
WHO CAN BE A COMPANY SECRETARY IN SINGAPORE
The company secretary or secretarial firm’s services engaged must be a resident or based in Singapore. Though a company’s director can bring value by acting as a corporate secretary, for clearer distinctions of job prospects, engaging the help of a company secretary will work in favor of business productivity and ensure legal compliance albeit cheap service charges. This is where Margin Wheeler and our corporate secretary services come in.
Cheap Company Secretary in Singapore
Our team of experts brings value to your company with our secretary services available to the masses in Singapore. Our annual fee of $500 is a value for money company secretary service given the competitive industry. With no hidden fine prints and backhanded cheap tactics, our top-notch corporate secretary services remain unrivaled in Singapore.
WHAT CORPORATE SECRETARY SERVICES ARE INCLUDED?
At Margin Wheeler we understand all the needs of clients and value their business missions, thus providing an expansive list of company secretary services in Singapore that include:
- Disbursement to ACRA for Appointment of Named Secretary
- Provision of a Corporate Secretary / Secretarial Agent for your company in Singapore
- Company Share Certificates
- First Board Meeting Resolutions
- Facilitating the opening of Bank Account
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers and Minute Books
- Maintenance of Register of Registrable Controllers & Nominee Directors (ACRA requirement as of May 2017)
- Preparations of Minutes For AGM
- Drafting of Director’s Resolutions (Chargeable depending on the complexity of the resolution requested)
- Unlimited Professional Consultation on Corporate Secretarial Issues
- Free Courier Service for Signing of Corporate Secretary Documents
- Timely Updates on Developments in Compliance Regulations
- Auto Filing Reminders
- Exclusive Relationship Manager attached to each Company.
The following documents are required when you engage in company secretary services in Singapore and have us assume responsibilities as your Company Secretary:
- Business Profile of Company (Provided by ACRA)
- Photocopy of Identification (NRIC / Passport) of all Directors and Shareholders
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
These documents can be submitted via our system, after which we will proceed with the drafting of relevant resolutions to appoint the Company Secretary for your enterprise in Singapore.
Once the necessary paperwork has been prepared, the official signing of documents can be done at your preferred timing.
Engage Our Service
You can now have us as your Singapore Corporate Secretary for just S$500 yearly!
Opt for 2 Years of Service for $960 (save $40) or 3 Years of Service for $1400 (save $100).
Lead Time For Service
1-2 Working Days upon receipt of all relevant information, subject to ACRA approval.
Compliance with Local Laws
Why do you need a Corporate Secretary?
Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 requires ALL Singapore Companies to appoint a Singapore Company Secretary to handle on-going statutory compliance matters.