Why Do I Need A Corporate Secretary?
Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 requires ALL Singapore Companies to appoint a Singapore Company Secretary to handle ongoing statutory compliance matters.
Our annual fee of $500 is the leading value for money company secretary service along the industry and should not be missed.
What Services Are Included?
- Disbursement to ACRA for Appointment of Named Secretary
- Provision of Company Secretary / Secretarial Agent for your company
- Company Share Certificates
- First Board Meeting Resolutions
- Opening of 1st Bank Current Account
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers and Minute Books
- Maintenance of Register of Registrable Controllers & Nominee Directors (ACRA requirement as of May 2017)
- Preparations of Minutes For AGM
- Drafting Of Director’s Resolutions (Chargeable depending n complexity of the resolution requested)
- Professional Consultation on Corporate Secretarial Issues
- Timely Updates on Developments in Compliance Regulations
- Auto Filing Reminders
The following documents are required in order for us to assume responsibilities as your Company Secretary:
- Business Profile of Company (Provided by ACRA)
- Photocopy of Identification (NRIC / Passport) of all Directors and Shareholders
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
These documents can be submitted via our system, after which we will proceed with the drafting of relevant resolutions appoint the Company Secretary.
Once the necessary paperwork has been prepared, the signing can be done at the date and time of your preference.
Engage Our Service
You can now have us as your Singapore Corporate Secretary for just S$500 yearly!
Opt for 2 Years of Service for $960 (save $40) or 3 Years of Service for $1400 (save $100).
Lead Time For Service
1-2 Working Days upon receipt of all relevant information, subject to ACRA approval.
Compliance with Local Laws
Why do you need a Corporate Secretary?
Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, Chapter 50 requires ALL Singapore Companies to appoint a Singapore Company Secretary to handle on-going statutory compliance matters.